Monday, May 20, 2013

This Week at BDP

Oh to get married on a beautiful summer day at a camp in Fairhope, AL! Camp Beckwith has the sweetest little cottages, a gorgeous wooden chapel, and a sweet little beach front, making it, I think, the perfect venue!

I'm posting too many "teaser" pics, but Angie, Vince, and their wedding party are just too cute to keep to myself.
It's going to be a great week of posts on the blog this week!
Tomorrow, Mary Grace and Chris' wedding party will be featured.
On Wednesday, we have the most hilarious kid and his parents that fought hard to bring him home. I just love the Browns, and I hope these pictures help people to consider the international adoption of an older kid! Diwas was definitely worth the fight!
And on Thursday, it's Tyler-Time! This young man has graduated and will be taking Bama by storm this Fall. His senior pictures turned out so great, and I'm excited to finally be putting them up on the blog!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! It's my very last week of teaching (ever) before I dive into full-time photography and domestic queendom. I know this week will be very bittersweet, but I'm thankful for the time I had in the classroom and excited about what's ahead!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment