Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This Week at BDP

What a wonderful weekend in Starkville! A big thanks to all the beautiful families who participated in the Family Picture Days. 

Here are a couple of photos from the sessions. They are looking really great so far!

Also this weekend was Laura & Clay's wedding reception party. Still enjoying marital bliss, months after their big day!

Kara's bridal portraits were also this weekend, and let me just tell you... she is STUNNING!
She was brave enough to wade into waist high cotton in her gown for her portraits, and I think it's going to pay off big time. But alas, I can't show off any of them until she's married! So in her place, here's a pic of me and AB in the cotton. Photo Credit, my Dad. 

 Speaking of the most beautiful, sweetest, smartest, wonderful little girl ever, tomorrow I'm posting her 2 month portraits. Could she be a Baby Model? Probably. 

Special thanks to my new friend Angela, who gave me all the petite rompers and tutus she bought for her baby girl's portraits.

On Thursday, it's Hammontree Time! A sunset and a young married couple just seem to go together :)

Well, we are resting up from the fun weekend we just had and getting ready for the Mobile Family Picture Day this Saturday!! See you there!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment