Monday, September 9, 2013

This Week at BDP

So.... we got a daughter last week. That was big. 
We had to stay in a hotel room for two weeks while Alabama approved her coming home. 
What does this new mom do while trapped in a small room with a newborn? 
Take a ridiculous amount of pictures, of course :)


We received approval to cross state lines with our newborn late Friday afternoon and started the long drive home. Miss Abby Bette did great! We are so so glad to be home!

Less than 12 hours after getting home, I had a wedding to shoot! The weeks before were pretty overwhelming, so I was a little nervous about photographing the wedding. However, I could not have asked for a friendlier and more gracious wedding party than this one!

Theodora and Ed had a gorgeous Greek Orthodox wedding, and I truly enjoyed every second! 
It was neat for me to be able to attend my first Greek Orthodox wedding ceremony, plus their reception was fantastic. Best wedding food ever.
Aren't they just the sweetest couple? I wish they lived in Mobile so we could be friends in real life :)

Coming up this week on the blog....

Tomorrow, we'll finish out Angie & Vince's wedding day with their "just married" pics. 

On Wednesday, it's time for the Nason Family Beach Session!

And on Thursday, we'll highlight all the pretty details from Brittany & Vince's wedding day. 

Lastly, don't miss out on booking a spot during one of the upcoming Family Picture Days! I reduce my rates just for these days, so you're getting a great bargain!

Jackson, MS
October 19-Only one spot left! (25 minute session at 11:30)

Starkville, MS
September  28- 4 spots left
October 25- 5 spots left
October 26- 2 spots left (2:00-3:00pm or 3:30pm)



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment