Monday, April 29, 2013

This Week at BDP

It's great to be back!
 I enjoyed the best Spring Break ever and now the count down to summer is ON! 
Here are some sessions I had before and after my vacay that I didn't get a chance to show yet....

 I've been pretty busy with Senior Sessions lately. Both these guys are soon-to-be Baker Grads, and I couldn't be more proud of them both! These young men are the best around.
I also got the chance to photograph our friends for their engagement portraits. Isaac is a resident with Caleb, so I've loved getting to know Kala a little better too. 
Aren't they a gorgeous couple?



Coming up on the blog this week, we have Jenny and Elliot on Tuesday....
The fun Vandyne's on Wednesday...
And on Thursday, we'll kick off Mary Grace and Chris' wedding with her bridal pictures.
Have a wonderful week, everyone!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment