Monday, February 4, 2013

This week at BDP

It's a good time to live in Mobile, AL. Even though it is just now February, spring has sprung, and everything is blooming splendidly. It made a perfect backdrop for engagement pictures this weekend. 

These two are extra special to me. We've known them for five years now, and I'm so honored to be their wedding photographer! Here is a sneak peek of their engagement session. I can't wait to display the rest.


Also this weekend, I took some senior pictures for one of my lovely students. Not only has Abby been in my TV Production class more times than is technically allowed, she was also in my sunday school class at church. This one is a keeper, and I can't wait to see what she does with her life.




 Her friend Sarah (another one of my sweet Baker Babies whom I am so so so very proud of) stopped by for some friend pics. How cute is that? I wish I had taken friend pics when I was in high school and college. 
The blog post schedule for the week starts out with Rachel & Eli's "Together" portraits. This post will finish us out on their wedding, which makes me sad because I love looking back through their wedding portfolio!
On Wednesday, we'll have the Rich family. He's a rescue swimmer for the Coast Guard. How cool. I can honestly say I will never voluntarily jump out of a helicopter into the ocean. And she is the sweetest thing- she mailed me a Christmas card so that I could see the pictures in action. How thoughtful is that?
Thursday will have our favorite family ever- the Rudds. What would we do without them in our lives?
Butts + Rudds = Friends Forever
(can you tell I am around teenagers all day??)
I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys all the fun pictures on the ole blog!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment