Monday, October 1, 2012

This Week at BDP

My weekend started off with a huge victory- my Baker Hornets beat Robertsdale big time. Hooray! 

Then it started raining, and the rain didn't let up until late Sunday night. Meaning.... it was pouring down rain for both of the weddings I shot this weekend. 

Despite the rain, which messed with everyone's plans, both weddings were so wonderful. Maybe when plans get botched due to weather, it kind of forces everyone to give up the idea of having a "perfect wedding" and they're able to actually enjoy the day a little more? Who knows.

At any rate, Leigha and Johnny were married Saturday in Axis, AL. Never heard of it? Neither had I. It's down I-65, not 15 minutes from Mobile. Inside Axis, AL, is a really neat estate called the Kirk House, and it is perfect for a wedding. Especially if you need to get married in the living room, instead of outside due to rain:) I'll have more on their wedding later this semester once I've edited all the pictures.
On Sunday morning, I drove to Starkville for Mims' wedding. I will always call her Mims even thought that is not her last name any more. 

It rained all day Sunday, too, but look how beautiful she is! Spirits were not dampened by the rain. This wedding was extra nice because I was able to see most of my best friends (we missed you, Heather!).
So that's a lovely recap of recent events. Here's what we'll have on the blog this week!

Wednesday we'll have the ever-so-lovely Johnson beach portraits.
And Thursday, we'll start showing off the Bonner-Sparks wedding.
I hope everyone has a great week!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment