Monday, September 3, 2012

This week at BDP

Thank you, Isaac, for not doing your damage in Mobile, but for getting us three free days out of school! To all my friends in Gulfport, I hope everything is a little less soggy than it was a couple of days ago. 

I can't wait for October 13 when I'll be in Gulfport hanging out with several families for this year's Gulfport Family Session Day! I am so delighted by how quickly this day is filling up with sessions. There are a couple time slots left if you're interested! Shoot me an e-mail for more info: bettydonnephotography@gmail.com

Coming up on the ole blog this week...

Tuesday brings us the start of Holly and RC's beautiful wedding day. Wow, do these two make a fantastic pair. I really enjoyed getting to photograph their wedding. Tomorrow we'll have their His and Her portraits.
 On Wednesday, we'll have one of my favorite little boogers back on! I work with this little cutie's mom up at Baker, and it's always extra fun to take pictures for my co-workers. Plus, I'm obsessed with his curly hair. Love him!
 And Thursday will have the Edwards Family beach session. Talk about a sweet family... those little boys are so well-behaved, and if you know their parents, then this comes as no surprise.

Friday brings a cute smile which will close us out for the week! It's going to be a great one- don't forget to check it out each day.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment