Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jackson Day Teaser and a Reminder to Back up your Computers, lest you lose it all!!!

My day in Jackson, MS was the best! I was able to see friends I rarely get to see and meet some new ones. The best part is getting to meet their kids, which if not for photography, who knows when I would see some of these little ones!

Like this first little lady.... is anyone surprised that a child with this much personality belongs to Anna Little Morris? There are better pictures I could have posted, but this one makes me giggle every time I see it:)
Here is precious newborn baby Max. He has three big sisters to love on him.
Followed by sweet little Carson. Hmmmm.... what if these two got married one day! Dibs on their wedding photography:)
John Preston may be my easiest model yet. He just smiled and smiled.
And last but not least, there was William. He just looks like a happy kid. This is the nephew of one of my college roommates. Awwww!!!!
Now, I would like to take this small blog platform and tell anyone reading this to stop what you are doing right now and do the following:

1. Save anything currently on your computer or phone that is important to you to an external hard drive.

2. Any software that you have bought EVER, be sure to take the five minutes and go through the online registration process. Seriously, do this. If you refuse to do this step, then by all means, DO NOT skip #4.

3. Update your computer regularly and don't turn your computer off while an update is running.

4. Never throw away any packaging that technology comes in, even if you are moving and/or scared you have hoarding tendencies. 

5. If your computer dies, call Hasan at Ace Computer Repair in Mobile. He's a friendly man from Palestine who helped me learn to pronounce correctly all the characters in the book The Kite Runner while we did CPR on my broke-down laptop.

Signed,
Girl who has just undergone a major technology crisis


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Trish, I can't wait to see the rest! And your comment about personality is sweet :) It was wonderful to see your face! Love, ALM

    ReplyDelete