Sunday, August 15, 2010

Susanna and Mark

I've known Susanna since elementary school and when I think about our friendship the first thing that comes to mind is LAUGHING. The girl can giggle. And it shows in pretty much every single picture! She married a boy named Mark and I like him so much already- you can tell he thinks the world of my friend Sue.
Shoot Location: Oxford, MS.
P.S.- I just want to add on that at a slumber party in the 8th grade, another friend (Amanda) and I cut eight inches off Susanna's hair and you will notice she has worn it that short ever since. So I count that a success in terms of 8th grade beauty parlors....































I love this picture so much... I think Susanna is the only bride to ever hack into a wedding cake like that. Plus, it really highlights the ROCK on her left hand!








Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. PERFECTION. She is going to be so pleased. You are so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only been around Susanna a handful of times, and I think of laughter when I think of her too! These pictures are delightful! I feel like I was a part of the big day...and it seems so personal! Love them!
    love~

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful. susanna was a stunning bride, it was a beautiful wedding, and YOU are a talented photographer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics are beautiful...it makes me want to get married again! (Not to mention her gorgeous dress. I'm in love!)

    ReplyDelete