Sunday, July 7, 2013

This Week at BDP

Ooooooooh! 
What's better than one of your favorite friends getting married???

Getting to be her photographer!!

Kara and I have been discussing boys since 2001. I guess all that analyzing has paid off because we have both found good ones. 

Here are some teaser pics from their engagement session at Old Waverly yesterday. Isn't she just so pretty?


Those are just a few that I randomly clicked on to look at and edit, but I'm seeing so many that I love! I can't wait to post more. 

Until then, I've got lots of great blog fodder for the week :) Tomorrow, we'll have snapshots from Mike and Michelle's wedding ceremony and reception.

On Wednesday, it's time for this little lady's debut!  She is a recent graduate of Mississippi State University, so we did some portfolio building shots, plus a few fun ones. 


And you know it's a good week when the Mattison's are on the blog. They are always a treat. And Suzanne coordinates their outfits so great.


I hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks too all my friends who check this website regularly!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment