Tuesday, July 23, 2013

This Week at BDP

Two years ago, I had the cutest little bunch of summer staffers at the yearly church plant mission trip I coordinate in St. Louis.

 I always love getting to know the summer staff I work with that week, but this group was special. The moment the other coordinator and I met Colby, we were instantly impressed by his sweet spirit, strength, and character. I decided right then and there that he should marry my little sister. 

Then I really bonded with Lauren that week, and she kind of became like a little sister to me. By the end of the summer they were in L-O-V-E and I was hopeful that this guy Colby might marry my "little sister."

And they did, in Richmond, VA this past Saturday. I was so so so happy they asked me to photograph their wedding. It was such a joy just to see them again, and to witness their wedding ceremony. 

It was perfect!


I mean, seriously, how cute are they?







Her hair looks so good!

I can't wait to really sit down and edit all their pretty pictures!

So on to what you can expect on the blog this week....

Wednesday has the final post for Mike and Michelle. And we're ending on a good one! It's their portraits as a married couple. The setting sun on Dauphin Island's beautiful beach certainly did not hurt :)

And on Thursday, it's Dr. Meagan's Graduation Celebration pictures!
I hope everyone has a great week! It's great to be home from our roadtrip to and from Richmond- shout out to my awesome parents who drove me. If you're lucky, I might throw in some family shots of us at Colonial Williamsburg, hehe!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment