Monday, June 17, 2013

This Week at BDP

Well they make up in love what they are missing in age. 
These youngun's were married this past weekend, and it really was such a happy day. 
They have so much love and support in their community, and it was such a sweet ceremony to witness.  
Congrats, Emily and Derek!

I'm really excited to start sharing the photos from Mike and Michelle's wedding.
The ceremony and reception was held on Dauphin Island, and I love how simple and pretty all the details were. On Tuesday, I'll post all the images of Michelle and her girls preparing for the ceremony.


On Wednesday, we've got this little charmer.
 I'm going to try to re-create his outfit for Caleb. The boy's got style!

And on Thursday, it's Kala and Isaac's engagement portraits! We captured so many gorgeous shots- can't wait to finally have the chance to display them all.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment