Monday, June 3, 2013

This Week at BDP

Aaaaaaaaah. SUMMER! 
Just what I seriously needed.  

It was a busy few days packing up my classroom and locking the door for the last time was so bittersweet, for sure. But I am enjoying my new life as just a photographer, and by the time this post is being read, I will be sitting by the BEACH!

Over the past two weeks, there have been a lot of great sessions. My beautiful friend Ashley let me shoot some maternity pics. They turned out really good because she looks like a Barbie doll even while pregnant. 

Memorial Day Weekend meant lots of families were wanting some beach pictures, which is fine with me! Twist my arm to spend some time at the beach.

Fratesi Family...



Young Family...

Nason Family...

While shooting their family reunion pictures, we also snuck in some one-year anniversary shots. I can't believe it's already been a year since watching these two say their vows. They are such a beautiful couple.

Bousson Family...
Be still my heart... I held her when she was weeks old.

I had a bridal session for sweet Miss soon-to-be Mrs. Emily this past week as well as the wedding of a fantastic couple, Brittany and Vince. I'll show those next week, but my computer is running low on room right now.

So what's on the blog this week?

Let's enjoy all the lovely details of Mary Grace and Chris' wedding on Tuesday. 

 On Wednesday, we'll have this recent Graduate.
"Berron Tyson, ball carrier" is all you hear during football season and whenever I passed him in the hall at school, I would think it in my head, "Berron Tyson, ball carrier."
 On Thursday, we'll have another one of my favorite families in all the world....
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

If you are daring enough to brave the heat, e-mail me to set up a session! :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment