Monday, March 25, 2013

This Week at BDP

So... last week, I planned 10 meals for 200 people each, flew to St. Louis, co-ran a pre-project visit, and had a BLAST at all of these photography sessions. 

On Wednesday, we shot this pretty lady's bridal pics. I don't think this photo gives away any details about her dress, otherwise I wouldn't have put it up. But man, oh, man does she make a BEAUTIFUL Bride!
Come on, May 4th!


I also had the joy of photographing this mom and her two daughters. Don't let them fool you- they are a rowdy bunch :)
It's also time for the yearly Vandyne pics. I miss living next door to this adorable/crazy crew. My dog misses them more than anybody.
And don't you love these gorgeous french hand sewn dresses? I love them almost as I love the little girls modeling them. Sweet sisters.
So coming up on the blog this week... we have Tori & Jeremy wedding details on Tuesday.
Mr. Phineas on Wednesday. Such a cute little buddy...
Then on Thursday we'll feature Tori and Jeremy's ceremony and reception.
Have a great week, everyone! Next week, I'll have teaser pics from the Starkville Family Day. Whoo Hoo!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment