Monday, March 18, 2013

This Week at BDP

As soon as I saw Emily's hair accessories and props, I knew we were going to have a fun engagement session. I L-O-V-E these two! They needed no direction, I just stood there and clicked my little camera. 
Now, I can't wait for their wedding! Here are a few pics from the session...





The rest of the week is looking pretty good, so I hope you check in each day to see these gorgeous brides! On Tuesday, we've got Jason and Kaitlin's Bride/Groom portraits. They came out SO great, and I can't wait to finally showcase them!
On Wednesday, it's time for one of my favorite couples...I've known them for 5 years now, and I cannot WAIT to witness their marriage. I hope I can hold the camera still since I know I'll get a little choked up!
And on Thursday, we'll look at all the gorgeous details from Tori & Jeremy's wedding day. They had some of the most beautiful flowers I've seen at a wedding, so I can't wait to show them off on Thursday.
As you can see, it's a great week for pictures! Thanks for stopping by each day to check them out! Have a wonderful week:)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment