Monday, March 4, 2013

This week at BDP plus Spring Session info.

I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know that the Starkville Spring Family Session Day is ON!

It's going to be Saturday, March 30 in Starkville, MS. E-mail me for more info! (triciabutts@gmail.com)

I didn't think there would be much interest for that day since it's Easter Weekend, but I was quickly surprised to see how it has already filled up. There are three spots left if you're interested!

So now, here's what you'll see on the blog this week:

On Tuesday, we've got the beautiful wedding party of Kaitlin and Jason's big day. The Fall colors look SO GOOD with Kaitlin's gorgeous auburn hair, don't you think?
On Wednesday, we've got the senior portraits of this gal. She's been one of my best models yet!
And on Thursday, we'll get started on Tori and Jeremy's wedding by featuring Tori's bridal portraits as well as her bridal preparations.
Should be a great week! 

And don't forget to e-mail me if you're interested in the Starkville Spring Session Day!
Saturday, March 30
Starkville, MS
e-mail triciabutts@gmail.com
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment