Monday, February 18, 2013

This Week at BDP

After our amazing vacation in Antigua, Guatemala, it is hard to get back into the real world! I will say if you are wanting to plan an adventurcation (I think I just made that word up), then definitely talk to me about our trip! There was sooooo much to do from touring a coffee bean plantation (I had no idea how much work goes into a cup of coffee) to hiking an inactive volcano. 

Anyway, I'll stop making you jealous now and go ahead with this week's featured sessions:)

On Tuesday, it's time for Jourdan and Brandon's sweet beach getaway wedding. What a gorgeously simple day- I loved it.
Then on Wednesday, we have this little cutie. Even though he is all boy and wanted to explore everything, he sat so still for his pictures. What a sweetie-pie.
And on Thursday, it's one of my favorite Mobile families. I've been taking their family pictures for a while now, and it is so fun to be able to see how much the kids change and grow between sessions. Love them! (and having foliage that colorful in Mobile? I thought it didn't exist!)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment