Monday, November 19, 2012

This week at BDP

This weekend finished up the holiday mini-sessions with the Mobile Family Day. It sure was fun getting to see how much these kids have grown since I saw them last, plus it's always fun to meet some new families.
I let Katie Ruth play with my camera on our way to lunch and now I have about 60 shots that look something like this.... Every picture is in focus though. Pretty good for a 6 year old! (or maybe that just shows you how easy photography is)
Good news for my Starkville Day friends! These bad boys are going out in the mail tomorrow! How's that for an early Christmas gift? I can't believe I finished editing these a week ahead of schedule.
So coming up this week on the blog, we'll have all the pretty details from Charity and Joseph's wedding on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, we'll have wedding party pics...
On Thursday, we'll have the Massey Family.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday! I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I've made through this photography adventure:)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment