Monday, November 12, 2012

This week at BDP

I'm not usually a crier,but even I teared up at Sarah and David's wedding ceremony. What a beautiful symbol of grace and reconciliation they are. It was such a privilege to be a part of this. The entire ceremony served as a reminder of how much God loves each of us and how good He is. It was a service I needed to hear. 
Tomorrow, we'll kick off pictures from the Rogers-Thrasher wedding with shots of Charity getting ready for her big day.
On Wednesday, we'll have the sweet Welch family...
...and Thursday will bring pictures from Noelle Adams' 1st birthday shoot. Maybe Henry will make a guest appearance:)
I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I for one am so happy to be off work today and thankful for all the veterans who fought to preserve our freedom (a freedom which enabled me to vote last week!).

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment