Monday, October 8, 2012

This week at BDP

What a great weekend!
Saturday morning, I was welcomed to Starkville by these beautiful faces... This lovely drove over from Birmingham for pictures! I don't know if you can really see the cutest bow tie and suspenders in the world, but Betsy made them herself for Charlie to wear. I can't wait to comb through all the great portraits we took of the always adorable Ruby Kate and her little brother.
Next on the schedule was Noelle Adam's one year shoot. I love a good smash cake photo session, and Kristen did not disappoint with all the props she had ready. Love this little girl and her entire family! (especially Aunt Heather!)
Saturday afternoon I had my first session with these folks. My mom talks a lot about Martha Ann, so I was happy to spend some time with her. I see what mom is always talking about. This is one sweet little family.
And now for the reason most of you even checked this post: Eli and Rachel's wedding. Whoa. It was so amazing! It doesn't hurt the overall quality of pictures that they could both be super models. Their wedding was so beautiful and a ton of fun. I can't wait to post the rest!
Before leaving for Mobile, there were engagement portraits with my new friends Michelle and Mike. They've been engaged for one week now. Congrats!

So on the docket for this week... Tuesday will have photos of the Bonner-Sparks wedding and reception. Aren't they so cute. They hugged when they were pronounced husband and wife.
On Wednesday, we'll have the Ivey family pictures. I teach with this beautiful lady. She has the best wit, and I was so honored to take her family pictures!

And on Thursday, I'll post the engagement session for Laura and Jeff. One of my favorite sessions ever...
We'll close out the week with Friday's Smile. Until then, I hope everyone has the best week ever! My students are about to have the worst week ever because I'm giving FOUR tests, bwah ha ha!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment