Monday, October 29, 2012

This week at BDP

Back in college, Jourdan and I lived on the same floor at Sessums. Now here we are on her wedding day at the beach, and I couldn't have been happier to be the one behind the camera. Jourdan and Brandon had the most relaxed, easy going wedding I've ever been too. I haven't looked at all the pictures yet, but here are a few. Aren't they a gorgeous couple?
Tomorrow on the blog, we'll continue on with Laura and Jeff's Big Day with pictures from their wedding ceremony and reception.
Last week, we had this little man's big sister pics. Now it's his time to shine. Wednesday we'll have all of his portraits. Seriously, what a charmer he is.... so very dapper in bow tie and suspenders.
On Thursday, I've got Mike and Michelle's engagement session ready to post. I'm really looking forward to their beach wedding in April!
Friday will bring the weekly "Friday's Smile" and then I'll be on my way to Starkville for this year's Family Photo Day! I can't wait!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment