Monday, August 23, 2010

October 9!

Hi Everyone!

I will be in Starkville on October 9 for a day of family sessions! It's an away game in Houston- don't worry, I already checked:)

Sessions will take place on the MSU campus, primarily at the Chapel of Memories and I think October is a great time to get some new family pics for Christmas Cards!

I have some sessions already booked, but if you want to snag an hour, just e-mail me at bettydonnephotography@gmail.com and we can discuss times. To view pricing for family sessions, just click on the "Family" tab at the top of the blog.

I also want to say a big thank you to everybody who checks this photography blog and has encouraged me in my pursuit of having a business!:) This has truly been a blessing for our family, and has proven to be something I really enjoy doing (finally... a job I like, haha!). Thanks for all the kind words and see you Oct. 9!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment